Your IT, protected
The Cyber Essentials scheme helps organisations to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data stored on devices which connect to the Internet. Such as:
- desktop and laptop PCs
- tablets and smartphones
- all types of server and networking equipment
Advantages of certification
- Reassure customers that you are working to secure your IT and their data against cyber attack
- Attract new business with the promise you take cyber security seriously
- Build a relationship with a trusted IT supplier
- Certain local & national government contracts require Cyber Essentials certification
Certification involves a simple, three step process:
- Step 1: Select a Certification Body through choosing an Accreditation Bodies (ZOSNOW will assist in choosing one among our partners)
- Step 2: Verify that your IT is suitably secure and meets the standards set by Cyber Essentials – Our Certification Body partner can help with this.
- Step 3: Complete the questionnaire – our partner Certification Body will provide this and verify your answers. Once you’ve passed, you will be awarded your Cyber Essentials certificate.